Vicente on Rent Masseur

Seaninsf
This topic is 770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I had a magnificent massage last night and I agree with ChiExec. I'm not sure why the complaints here. Far from being an "inadequate," Vicente's massage was deeply connected and sensual, more like movement therapy than Swedish massage, but he understands the body and what makes it tick as only a dancer can. He stretched me and kneaded me and coached me to keep breathing. At one point our limbs were so intertwined that I couldn't tell where he ended and I began. I was alternately in a coma of bliss and moaning as he seemed to draw the stiffness and resistance out of me.

Also--there was no upcharge. And the abs in the pics are real and current. I know because whenever his torso pressed into mine, I went into the massage equivalent of a sugar coma. But Vicente is one of those therapeutic/sensual/erotic masseurs who take you and your body on a journey. If you try to steer the ship, you will feel frustrated. If you let him guide you, you might have one of the best massage experiences of your life. I did. Try him out and let me know if you agree. --NativeNewYorkGuy

I’m gonna reflect off of this, he was in DC recently and I got a massage with him. It was pretty amazing! He gave a very sensual/erotic massage. Definitely let him guide you along the massage, if you try to take control of the situation you’re probably not going to enjoy the massage, but if you let him be in control it’s definitely going to be an amazing experience for you to have.

I’m gonna reflect off of this, he was in DC recently and I got a massage with him. It was pretty amazing! He gave a very sensual/erotic massage. Definitely let him guide you along the massage, if you try to take control of the situation you’re probably not going to enjoy the massage, but if you let him be in control it’s definitely going to be an amazing experience for you to have.

Both of the previous messages captured much of the massage experience with Vicente. After my first time with him, I thought I would continue as a regular. He didn't give a massage in the traditional sense; it was a much gentler, constantly sensual encounter with my body. Although he is older (10 years?) than his pictures and much less ripped (I described him as a compliment as "beefy," and he didn't like it), I found him very attractive.

I haven't gone back since my second time with him, however, because the experience, including the part I was less satisfied with (detailed below) was almost identical. The masseurs I've kept offered an evolving, responsive massage, depending on our deepening knowledge of each other and his and my mood and needs on the given day.

What I didn't like was his insistence on my passivity. My hanging harm brushed against his leg once when he walked by, and I stroked his calf gently. He stopped and told me to relax and let him give me pleasure. MT, however, is part of my pleasure in an sensual/erotic massage. He also kept his bottoms on until he had turned me over, completed the "massage" of my front, and proceeded to the HE. Mutual touch was allowed then, but his focus was on getting me off, so although I enjoyed touching him, he didn't respond in any way to my touch. That makes me feel weird.

The guy is really nice and seemingly spiritual, but there are just too many better options for me in NYC

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Both of the previous messages captured much of the massage experience with Vicente. After my first time with him, I thought I would continue as a regular. He didn't give a massage in the traditional sense; it was a much gentler, constantly sensual encounter with my body. Although he is older (10 years?) than his pictures and much less ripped (I described him as a compliment as "beefy," and he didn't like it), I found him very attractive.

I haven't gone back since my second time with him, however, because the experience, including the part I was less satisfied with (detailed below) was almost identical. The masseurs I've kept offered an evolving, responsive massage, depending on our deepening knowledge of each other and his and my mood and needs on the given day.

What I didn't like was his insistence on my passivity. My hanging harm brushed against his leg once when he walked by, and I stroked his calf gently. He stopped and told me to relax and let him give me pleasure. MT, however, is part of my pleasure in an sensual/erotic massage. He also kept his bottoms on until he had turned me over, completed the "massage" of my front, and proceeded to the HE. Mutual touch was allowed then, but his focus was on getting me off, so although I enjoyed touching him, he didn't respond in any way to my touch. That makes me feel weird.

The guy is really nice and seemingly spiritual, but there are just too many better options for me in NYC

I echo the same experience that Massageislife has had. Submitted a review for him on RMr, although I did not realize he allowed clients to touch him there and I did not get to do that the 2 times I saw him, man did I miss out. I preferred to be passive, so I definitely enjoyed my experience with him although the next time I meet up with him, will definitely not miss out on that one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Swimmerfan

Saw him earlier this year and he definitely does NOT look like his photos anymore but still attractive. A bit hefty but sexy. Massage was ok. I let him do his thing which wasn't very spectacular tbh. I wouldn't use him again. 

• 7 months later...
On 8/7/2021 at 12:50 AM, Guest Swimmerfan said:

Saw him earlier this year and he definitely does NOT look like his photos anymore but still attractive. A bit hefty but sexy. Massage was ok. I let him do his thing which wasn't very spectacular tbh. I wouldn't use him again. 

Agree! He’s definitely packed on the pounds and is very… “soft” or some may say “pudgy”. 

There are definitely MUCH better options.