411 on Phil_MEUP Chicago

JBrian72
This topic is 2263 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rent.men/Phil_MEUP

Phil is cute and sexy. He reminds me of a cross between my 8th grade teacher and my sexy former boss, so I'd potentially be fulfilling 2 fantasies at once,

To me, however, he gives off a straight vibe. His orientation is listed as "Ask Me."

Also, he's into PNP, which I don't quite understand (I know that it has something to do with drugs), but it scares me.

Finally, his name Phil_MEUP implies (to me at least) that he would bottom, but he talks about topping only.

Anyone with experience.

Thanks!

This is hearsay -- not personal experience. But the gist of previous comments about him was that he was a serious drug user and impaired during appts. Can't remember the former stage name but I'll look for it.

I think his old handle was GrecoRomanStud. But can't find much on him now. Feel bad that I might be overstating what I remember as negative. Not my goal to defame or put out misleading info.