Spontaneous Orgasm

PaulM
This topic is 2065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone else experienced a spontaneous orgasm during a strictly therapeutic massage? Yesterday, I saw a straight therapist I see a frequent amount - gives the best massage I've had in years. I'm nude, he's always clothed, but his technique is so through (except for one spot :(...). Yesterday I was enjoying the buttock and leg portion of the massage (so good) and the friction of the pressure coupled with my raging hard-0n pressing against the table almost had me exploding without him even touching me there......I really wanted to cum, but I just get the impression he wouldn't appreciate it so I stopped myself....honestly thoughts of dead puppies were going through my head....

We didn't talk about it, but he must have known I was super excited (he could clearly see from his vantage point) and as he just kept putting more pressure on my butt and upper/inner thighs, up and down, up and down.....should I have just let it fly and risk the good thing we have going? Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how have you handled it?

After that portion of the massage, I roll over and I clearly enjoyed it as I was hard and dripping pre-cum like a hose. He just continues with the massage, looking down at my dripping member every once in a while. He'll occasionally through a towel over it, but makes sure the towel doesn't full cover it, performs some stretches, but the towel always shifts to expose my cock. Honestly, it excites me even more this little dance that goes on. The sexual tension (at least from me permeates the air).

A little part of me thinks he secretly enjoys it (although I know he doesn't do anything with guys) and that he was trying to get me going....that may be wishful thinking on my part. Anyone have any thoughts on whether this is "normal" for a stickily therapeutic massage or do you think I'm getting into the realm of the possible with this strictly therapeutic, non-sexual masseur?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude... he absolutely is into it. If he wasn't he would cover you. And if he wasn't into it... he'd back off on the butt massgae when he saw how much it was turning you on when he saw your hard dripping cock. I bet he had a boner too. Sexuality is fluid for vast majority of people. Most legit straight guys have a small percentage of interest in cock. They would NEVER admit that out loud. I think you should go for it. Text him before the next session and say something like "I'm feeling that I'd like a bit more of a sensual massage... is that something you can offer for an additional fee?"

He's pretty clear it's not "sensual"....I don't think that would work for him...

Paul - if at all possible, it will have to be spontaneous while you are on the table being messaged. If you ask him ahead of time, the answer will most likely be a 'no'. I would mention it to him next time something like . . . when you were messaging my ass and inner thighs, you made me feel so good that I got a hardon. Would you ever consider providing me some assistance with a HE? Then see his reaction. He may say 'no' and nothing lost and nothing gained or he may say "would you really like me to"?

Personally, if he does the same thing again next time (the butt & thigh thing), I'd just go with it...let the cum fly. He obviously knows what effect he's having and probably enjoys it. If he saw your raging hard-on and pre-cum and then does it again, I bet he's trying to get you off. Just go with the flow, so to speak...LOL. BTW, what city is this?

Good luck with this one. I have had a MT tell me of an experience with their client where the client busted and the MT was definitely not impressed. I think your guy probably is aware of what's happening and may like it but he also has every indication to progress if he chooses. If you ask for more would that risk the current dynamic and if you just let it fly would that also be a deal breaker for the future? Nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose but please keep us posted. I know we will all be anxious to hear.

I would mention it to him next time something like . . . when you were messaging my ass and inner thighs, you made me feel so good that I got a hardon. Would you ever consider providing me some assistance with a HE? Then see his reaction. He may say 'no' and nothing lost and nothing gained or he may say "would you really like me to"?

I don’t think I would. I would be subtle and moan a little. Not scream. He’ll get the hint and stop if he thinks it’s inappropriate or continue so that he can watch you spooge. Who doesn’t like the money shot. And then I would tip him nicely :)

Edited by ontheroad

Here's another approach to consider that might provide the opportunity to move things forward but also a relationship saving "out" should he not be interested or ready to provide any additional services.

The next time you're on the table, assuming the same thorough leg and butt massage and your same reaction, think about saying something along the lines of "I'm sorry, you're going to need to slow down. This feels so good, it's gotten me kind of excited. I'm kind of embarrassed. I apologize."

In this approach you are being very respectful of him, apologizing for something that's an uncontrollable response to the massage he's providing. He has the choice to continue what he's doing knowing that you're excited, or stop if that was not his intention. It doesn't put you or him in the situation where you're asking for help and he has to agree or decline. It might be hard for him (excuse me) to verbally acknowledge his interest or consent, but he may be OK continuing what you're doing without verbally acknowledging it.

If he continues, I wouldn't push it. I'd let what happens, happen even if it's just you letting fly solo. If he does continue, you might consider one more warning - "man if you keep going I think I'm going to cum".

I'd be profuse in my gratitude and ensure the tip reflects that gratitude. You can see what happens the next time. Maybe things will go even further.

Just my two cents.

I had a similar circumstance with a thai masseur I went to for quite a while. Nothing major came from it, but I really enjoyed the sexual tension and his playfulness at each of our sessions (and I think he did too).

Please keep us posted! This is fun.

The next time you're on the table, assuming the same thorough leg and butt massage and your same reaction, think about saying something along the lines of "I'm sorry, you're going to need to slow down. This feels so good, it's gotten me kind of excited. I'm kind of embarrassed. I apologize."

I don’t like this because he may get embarrassed. I prefer the light moaning approach. It’s subtle and he’ll either continue or not so that you stop.

If he does continue, you might consider one more warning - "man if you keep going I think I'm going to cum".

I'd be profuse in my gratitude and ensure the tip reflects that gratitude. You can see what happens the next time. Maybe things will go even further.

I do like this suggestion!

This is fun!

Why not make a semi-funny remark when you turn around? That's the point at which it's obvious to both of you that both of you know what's going on. He knows that you know that he knows it, so say something like "pardon my excitement" and/or "does this happen often with other guys" etc. Then see how he responds...

Here's another approach to consider that might provide the opportunity to move things forward but also a relationship saving "out" should he not be interested or ready to provide any additional services.

In this approach you are being very respectful of him, apologizing for something that's an uncontrollable response to the massage he's providing. He has the choice to continue what he's doing knowing that you're excited, or stop if that was not his intention. It doesn't put you or him in the situation where you're asking for help and he has to agree or decline. It might be hard for him (excuse me) to verbally acknowledge his interest or consent, but he may be OK continuing what you're doing without verbally acknowledging it.

If he continues, I wouldn't push it. I'd let what happens, happen even if it's just you letting fly solo. If he does continue, you might consider one more warning - "man if you keep going I think I'm going to cum".

Just my two cents.

I had a similar circumstance with a thai masseur I went to for quite a while. Nothing major came from it, but I really enjoyed the sexual tension and his playfulness at each of our sessions (and I think he did too).

Please keep us posted! This is fun.

I would second this. It gives him warning and puts the ball firmly in his court in terms of how to progress. Just my additional 2 cents.

I don’t like this because he may get embarrassed. I prefer the light moaning approach. It’s subtle and he’ll either continue or not so that you stop.

I do like this suggestion!

This is fun!

Am I the only one who thinks that starting to moan (during what's supposed to be a therapeutic massage) is odd and creepy?

I have a feeling if he's not really draping you well and your cock is popping out, he likes what he sees. Especially if he is stretching your legs and drape moves around and doesn't really cover you back up again.

Part of me feels like it could be awkward if you bluntly asked for release.

When I've worked on glutes and inner thighs, sometimes the guy has to adjust themselves to make themselves more comfortable. They would push their boner down and I would "accidentally" rub their cock while massaging their inner thigh.

And there are times where I do have to move cock and balls out of the way to get to a muscle. Maybe ask for work on these areas so it gives him an excuse to get more handsy. Guys notoriously have tight adductors. The highest one is the pectineus and you usually have to push the ball sack up to get to it's origin. Depending on how your boner is. Some guys point up so it's on the stomach. If that's the case, request abdominal massage which is therapeutically great (such a neglected part, usually never gets massaged) but I usually have to move a cock around to get to the lower abs.

Thank you all for the feedback and advice. I'm not sure what I'll do yet, but lots of food for thought....I'm leaning towards the low moan or some comment like that feels great (with a warning if I find myself in the same "no return" situation....he gets that I like it already as I was lightly humping the table while he was going up and down my leg. My cock was pointed down so there was no missing what was going on. Oh, forgot to mention that when he started on my legs, he was down at my feet, grabbed both ankles and spread my legs apart....nothing like being spread eagle with a hard cock dangling in the center. As the leg/butt massage progressed I'm sure he saw the pre-cum leaking out as there was a nice wet spot when I got up....

I think there was a lot of great advise given and I'm inclined to not be too overt as that isn't our vibe....and I have no illusions that this will turn into much more than it is, but I do like to be surprised. I really like report-ins and I'll be sure to provide an update after I go next. Thanks again. This is why I love this Forum!!