Leaving a bad review : can it haunt you?

Smurof
This topic is 2283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dont get a burner phone. Just use Google Voice it will allow you to set up a separate number it will transfer to your own cell phone.

And I’ve mentioned before the burner app for iPhone. Costs a little bit a month but voice/texts private, Maintains its own list of contacts (or can use you own phone contacts). I’ve had very good luck with it.

Burner App

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a negative review about being stood up by a no show masseur. He called me, threatened to out me, had clearly researched my phone number and found who I was as well as finding friends and family on social media. Learned my lesson. Never post a review. Danger lurks if you are not fully out.

I think one can always anonymize his negative review by avoiding details that are too specific. A masseur that stood up one client is very likely to do the same to others. So, maybe wait a little (to avoid being fresh in the masseur's memory), but then say what you have to say. On this site, of course, because MF is a waste of time anyway.