411 - John - Fake

MasssageGuy
This topic is 2273 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy looks like he is creating his own reviews.

He doesn't even have the smarts to get the dates right. The reviews are in the future. LMAO!

"Feb. 19, 2018

By Antonio in Martinez, CA

Jonh's massage was great. I would definitely recommend him highly, and will be going back as soon as I can.

No. of appts.: 1

Most recent appt.: March 18, 2018, in San Jose, CA (incall)

Time booked/actual duration: 90 minutes/90 minutes

Technical details: Lotion used; Deep pressure

Technical expertise: 5 / 5

Comfort level: 5 / 5

Ambiance: 5 / 5"

Anyone have first "hand" experience with this guy?

He also posts that he is "local" at the same time is in multiple locations all over the country.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/here.shtml

I must be missing something, as the reviews don't appear to be fake to me. Reviews written by the provider typically all sound alike, but his all sound like they were written by different people.. The future-dated review is written very differently than the others and could easily have been a mistake. I'm surprised massagem4m's review page didn't catch it. Wait, no, I am NOT surprised.

I think the future date issue could simply be a mistake on the part of the reviewer, too. The review was submitted 2/19 but the appointment date is listed as 3/18. The reviewer could have simply submitted the review the day after the appointment and inadvertently hit the 3 instead of the 2 key when writing the review. That being said, one of my red flags is someone advertising as being in multiple locations at the same time.