Guillaume Cizeron

MassageDrew
This topic is 2289 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is hot, but a bit too “dramatic” or “artistic” for my taste. I’d much rather prefer Bruno Massot (a big, dumb, cute, and kind French teddy bear) or that big assed Italian icedancer/model, Matteo Guarise.

I'm totally with you on Massot. Another French figure skater I like is pairs skater Morgan Cipres.

fa63ccb60f5fca7588cb57d132801434.jpg tumblr_nzuh34i6at1v2n569o1_1280.jpg tumblr_nzugdmJsZZ1v2n569o1_1280.jpg

On the ice, Cizerone's body is a bit giraffe-like. He often has the look of a snotty French drag queen, or he's been smelling too much Roquefort. He's certainly not shy about taking his clothes off.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/830263ggggg.jpg

Gabriella Papadakis and Guillaume Cizerone are quite a skating pair. Had it not been for the wardrobe malfunction, they might have taken home the gold. Gabriella is not the most beautiful woman in skating, but she knows how to work what beauty she has. They possess a powerful spirit when they pair skate. Their performances are awesome.