Karl kang in SF

Gio c

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Seaninsf said:

Hi all,

Karl's ad seems to have disappeared from Rentmasseur again.  Does anyone know if he's just taking another break or is something else going on?  (trying not to panic 😂)

Thanks!

He is on break until January.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Damien said:

Karl's page is back, but then when I texted him today, he said he's taking a break from massage =/

When you go to his ad it says he has frozen his membership so doesn't look like he is back yet officially. He has had a rough year with personal matters so he probably isn't working as much and needs his breaks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

Karl is again available for incall appointments but now at a new place in the Church & Market area. He's definitely the same class act! 

Is it a better neighborhood? His old place was in an area where you don't want to linger 

4 hours ago, 510guy said:

Is it a better neighborhood? His old place was in an area where you don't want to linger 

Well, the Church/Market Street area is definitely better than the Tenderloin area Karl used to live in, but sadly the Church/Market area is no longer as nice as it used to be.  Then again, many areas of San Francisco aren't as nice as they used to be. 

7 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Well, the Church/Market Street area is definitely better than the Tenderloin area Karl used to live in, but sadly the Church/Market area is no longer as nice as it used to be.  Then again, many areas of San Francisco aren't as nice as they used to be. 

I took a quick Google maps look if that intersection look and yes looks better. 

And very true, much of SF is sadly not the same anymore 

• 1 year later...

Had my session with Karl and I was absolutely blown away. The guy has serious skills, and super hot. Towards the end, he got me off by rubbing mine between his thighs. I've never been so impressed, and have never seen this technique before. Too bad I'm not from SF so can't hire him regularly.

From this thread, seems like he has other secret techniques as well and my imagination is going wild lol. What else does he do? Can y'all spill the beans? How does he get you to HE on stomach? lol I have so many questions.