Are The Size Of Fingers An Indication Of Penis Size?

Avalon
This topic is 2286 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think that's a myth. However, one study suggests that the ratio between the lengths of the index finger and the ring finger correlates with penis size. In that study, the dicks got bigger as the length of the ring finger approached or exceeded the length of the index finger.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/06/penis-size-it-may-be-written-in-the-length-of-his-fingers/

I think that's a myth. However, one study suggests that the ratio between the lengths of the index finger and the ring finger correlates with penis size. In that study, the dicks got bigger as the length of the ring finger approached or exceeded the length of the index finger.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/06/penis-size-it-may-be-written-in-the-length-of-his-fingers/

The insertion of my ring finger into my hand seems to be a bit higher than that of my index finger making my ring finger seem slightly longer. But in reality I think they are about the same length.

Considering I am on the small side, here’s another good theory shot to heck.

Gman

When they say that they correlate, do they mean flaccid or hard? Just wondering why it would be one rather than the other.

Flaccid and stretched, according to the article: "A researcher measured the patients’ penile length — flaccid and stretched — just after they went under anesthesia for their operations. A different researcher measured the men’s finger lengths, in order to prevent knowledge of one measurement unconsciously affecting the other."

I had a roommate with a size 8 shoe and a 9 inch cock. I wear a size 10 shoe and have a 5 inch cock. The finger size is completely irrelevant to cock size, although the myth of guys with extra long second toes being raging assholes and gals named Dolores being terrible tippers have yet to be proven untrue. :p

Fortunately, not many of my guys have been named Dolores.

Kevin Slater