The End of the F***ing World

This topic is 2268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Alex Lawther was in an episode of Black Mirror. Shut Up and Dance. He was the kid blackmailed after he was recorded masterbating in front of his computer.

Unfortunately I haven’t watched Black Mirror yet. That’s in my “to watch list”, along with dozens of other series and countless movies (and that’s not counting what I have pegged in Hulu)

It ran last year and just hit Netflix this year. Didn’t recognize anyone in the cast, but the 2 leads were outstanding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbiiik_T3Bo

I do the mail-in Netflix (I know, I know) but so many noteworthy but not well known things are almost impossible to get to on their list of "we are going to get it but just not sure when." It gets really frustrating.

Unfortunately I have yet to figure out the whole Bluetooth, computer, television thing. I hate to watch anything on my computer (tho it is large enough). The mail, on the other hand, I understand ( for the most part).

Roku is surprisingly easy to set up and use. Great for Netflix and the other streaming services.

Just finished watching The End of the F***cking World, really loved it. Quirky and very wry.

Roku is surprisingly easy to set up and use. Great for Netflix and the other streaming services.

I’ve an old (maybe second generation) Apple TV. It’s easy to set up supports, Netflix and now even Amazon Prime. You can probably get one for next to nothing on eBay.

This series just didn’t click with me. Didn’t get thru the first episode.