and speaking of VICTOR POWERS

StLouisOct
This topic is 2299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Considering the Forum comments and looking at his photos, I had the

mistaken impression that Victor Power’s ass was abnormally big, perhaps out of proportion with the rest of him. I beg to differ. I spent time with him and I found Victor to be perfectly proportioned...from his well-defined arms and abs, his sculptured pecs, to his muscled glutes. Quite a guy, with a great personality too.

Considering the Forum comments and looking at his photos, I had the

mistaken impression that Victor Power’s ass was abnormally big, perhaps out of proportion with the rest of him. I beg to differ. I spent time with him and I found Victor to be perfectly proportioned...from his well-defined arms and abs, his sculptured pecs, to his muscled glutes. Quite a guy, with a great personality too.

You misunderstood us. His ass is big only in out hearts. (or some other organ)

You may have been mistaken because a line has been forming in the last few months so that we all could have a crack at it when we go to the Palm Springs Weekend. You probably thought, "How could any normally proportioned human be able to accommodate all the people that have expressed an interest in doing something (anything) to it. " I can certainly understand the misunderstanding. You may have to come for the Weekend and see how well proportioned it is but how much it can take. ;)