Scam?

Kman
This topic is 2287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This masseur says he is in Minneapolis and home base is Philly. He is very nice over text but he asks that you send $100 via Western Union!!! To his “agent” as a deposit and then you pay him the rest. Yikes!

https://rentmasseur.com/Budy

Of course it's a scam. From out of the country. No one in the USA has you pre-pay by Western Union....and no on here uses the term "agent". ( that is a term people use when English is their second language.) To protect others from him, contact Rentmasseur and tell them your experience, and that it is not even him in the pics. Request they remove his ad since he is bogus.

Of course it's a scam. From out of the country. No one in the USA has you pre-pay by Western Union....and no on here uses the term "agent". ( that is a term people use when English is their second language.) To protect others from him, contact Rentmasseur and tell them your experience, and that it is not even him in the pics. Request they remove his ad since he is bogus.

I did report it to rentmasseur, but now I am wondering if they will do anything about it since all of our correspondence was through text.

I did report it to rentmasseur, but now I am wondering if they will do anything about it since all of our correspondence was through text.

Did you also send them the links to Max Emerson's pictures that the ad is using? If someone is advertising using another person's pictures, that's fraud and should be reason enough for rentmasseur to remove the ad.