With trump in the WH Big Brother may be watching; but with Omarosa is anyone watching Big Brother?

This topic is 2262 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Omarosa is one of the "celebrities"on the first edition of "Celebrity" Big Brother. Best part of the evening was when, after she told a youngish Teen Show Celebrity that she was on the first year of the Apprentice. He asked her who she was Apprenticed to, and she said donald trump. He kind of nodded his head and walked off. He seemed to have no insight into who she was but even less insight into who donald trump was.

So this will probably be an interesting guilty pleasure. No hot male celebrities however.

Omarosa... etc.

...No hot male celebrities however.

Actually, I think James Maslow, though super self-centered (and who in this celebrity cast is not?) is really cute, plus UFC star Chuck Liddell has that super-solid, defined older body builder type body that I find quite a turn on. Maybe not eye candy for everyone, but for some of us! o_O:);)

James Maslow in his Big Time Rush days:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31600000/-James-big-time-rush-31688290-323-500.jpg

...and now:

large.jpg

UFC Champion Chuck Liddell:

http://vegasseven.com/files/2016/07/Chuck-Liddell.jpg

...and years ago when he was wrestling in Division 1 at California Polytechnic State University:

index.jpeg

TruHart1 :cool:

I'm a major fan of BB. Seen almost every episode since Season 2.

Not watching.

Thinking of starting a class action lawsuit. If the advertised houseguests qualify as celebrities, the dictionary needs to be re-written.

Fading, wannabe-stars and never-were's once had Love, American Style, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, and Hotel. Now they allow themselves to be exploited in absurd dance moves, by having Anne Burrell yell at them, or by being locked in an asylum.

Wow, am I out of step with today's cultural norms.

The Omarosa redemption tour took off tonight when she tried to explain her motives for her WH engagement. She even brought out the tears when expressing her REGRETS for the whole thing, and spilling the Tea about her true feelings of Trump NOW.... She even compared her support of Trump to Rudy Huxtables support of Cosby (that was a stretch, but made a little sense) . But I didnt believe her sincerity. It all seemed like damage control for a career that's pretty much washed up and in the toilet. She certainly thinks that "Black Lives Matter", but she's only talking bout her own....:mad:

You know it's sad when a reality tv whore like Omarosa is the biggest "celebrity" they got on the celeb season of the show. I honestly don't even know who most of those people are lol

They should've had another All-Stars season with past HGs instead, or even better, an all-winner season <3 Would've been more interesting to see all those fierce winners from classic seasons return all these years later to see how they'd measure up this time. Even a Nerd Herd (<3) vs Sov 6 redux season would've been better than this crap...

You know it's sad when a reality tv whore like Omarosa is the biggest "celebrity" they got on the celeb season of the show. I honestly don't even know who most of those people are lol

They should've had another All-Stars season with past HGs instead, or even better, an all-winner season <3 Would've been more interesting to see all those fierce winners from classic seasons return all these years later to see how they'd measure up this time. Even a Nerd Herd (<3) vs Sov 6 redux season would've been better than this crap...

Since this so-called "Celebrity" :rolleyes: edition only lasts 2½ weeks, I think I can manage watching Omarosa 4 nights a week until her ass gets sent out that BB House door!!! If they were going to have an All-Stars, all winner edition of Big Brother, I'd much rather see a full 3 month version of that show, myself!

Having watched a couple of UK "Celebrity" Big Brothers in the past five years, almost all the contestants have been washed up media personalities with a few exposure seeking younger, wanna-be celebs trying for media coverage thrown in now and then. Not much different than what this first U.S. version has for us!!! :eek:

Just goes to prove that anyone can become a celebrity in the US. All you need to do is sell yourself and....oh.....sell your soul. Where was Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan? Omarosa is there so why not not Carville? Brandy Granville is there so why not add in Leeann Rimes? Now that is a show that might be worth watching,

I watched BB in the beginning but grew tired. CBS rubs me the wrong way sometimes. I stopped before FG was on.

frankie-grande-2.jpg

You stopped watching at the right time, FG was (probably still is) a world class douche. I quit watching after Devin got evicted in week 3 of that season. One of the hottest/most entertaining HGs ever on the show <3

Well, it didnt take long.... The arrogant, controlling Omarosa showed up last night, and along with her black side-kick Rudy Huxtable attempted to strong arm the other houseguests to vote James Eye-candy out...

However, when the others realized The Black Girl Magic alliance was self serving, they flipped the switch and sent Chuck packing his duffle, to the shock and horror of Black Girl Magic. So, it appears this is lining up to

to be a "race card" thing, but I hope producers realize that's NOT what they want to project. But they did use GOOD judgement in keeping James around, he's pretty to look at.....

#GurlPower alliances rarely ever work on this show. They all should've known better than to start a 6-person girl alliance on day 1, especially with Omarosa in the mix lol

That guy Josh they had on last night looked very fuckable, kind of regret not watching his season now :/

He was the most annoying little cry baby fucker... Surprised he won his season.

#GurlPower alliances... etc.

That guy Josh they had on last night looked very fuckable, kind of regret not watching his season now :/

Take my word, @Corporate Shill, if you'd tried watching Josh's season, you'd likely tire of it very quickly. Paul, the only returning player, got everyone to follow him and each and every time one of them went against him, they were the next houseguest voted out! No one (except perhaps Jessica and Cody) even tried to play the game!

He got everyone out until they were down to the final three, Christmas, Josh and himself, believing he could get the jury vote over either of the other two. Surprise Paul! Once the jury members compared notes, their votes were directed at making Paul the loser over Josh. So it was not so much that Josh won, but that Paul lost. I truly believe that if Christmas (who was on crutches after an accidental injury sustained early in the game, so unable to participate in many of the competitions) had been sitting with Paul in the final two instead of Josh, she would have been the winner!

Take my word, @Corporate Shill, if you'd tried watching Josh's season, you'd likely tire of it very quickly. Paul, the only returning player, got everyone to follow him and each and every time one of them went against him, they were the next houseguest voted out! No one (except perhaps Jessica and Cody) even tried to play the game!

He got everyone out until they were down to the final three, Christmas, Josh and himself, believing he could get the jury vote over either of the other two. Surprise Paul! Once the jury members compared notes, their votes were directed at making Paul the loser over Josh. So it was not so much that Josh won, but that Paul lost. I truly believe that if Christmas (who was on crutches after an accidental injury sustained early in the game, so unable to participate in many of the competitions) had been sitting with Paul in the final two instead of Josh, she would have been the winner!

At least in Paul's first season he had the redeeming quality of being in an unfortunate early Alliance that made him the underdog narrowly escaping eviction each week. If I remember correctly he suffered the same fate. Making it into the finals but being hated by the jury,

At least in Paul's first season he had the redeeming quality of being in an unfortunate early Alliance that made him the underdog narrowly escaping eviction each week. If I remember correctly he suffered the same fate. Making it into the finals but being hated by the jury,

Puppetmasters usually dont come out winners !

Exactly! In Paul's first season, he dragged Nicole along to final two, thinking that he could beat her with the jury. Wrong! They voted her as Big Brother winner over Paul, making him first runner up in both season 18 and season 19, two seasons in a row!

Puppetmasters usually dont come out winners !

Derrick pulled it off in season 16 and Dan all the way back in season 10. They were both Puppet Masters but they remained loyal to a core that supported them in the jury. Their social game was good enough that when the opposing side was in power, they were not the target (Derrick) or could sweet talk themselves out of it (Dan.) They had very little blood on their hands so very little animosity in the jury.

Exactly! In Paul's first season, he dragged Nicole along to final two, thinking that he could beat her with the jury. Wrong! They voted her as Big Brother winner over Paul, making him first runner up in both season 18 and season 19, two seasons in a row!

From what you guys say, it sounds almost like what happened to Russell Hantz on Survivor then?????? Russ completely dominated 2 seasons in a row (HvV with the help of queen Parvati, of course <3), & lost both times to weak individuals who'd been dragged to the finals by him. #ROBBED

Josh still looked cute on Fri tho <3

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow should be interesting: a jury of which at least half have been able to watch everything that has gone on during the season, including things like Ross's lies to manipulate so many behind their backs, one more voted out of the house first, before leaving the final four, who will all participate in the final HOH competition, the winner of which will send two out of the house, choosing who they want to sit with for the final two, and the winner to be decided by the nine jury members. With this cast, almost anything can happen and probably will!