411 on ManuelVIP NYC

dutchal

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hired Manuel a few weeks ago when he was visiting Columbus. I am a young-ish, in-shape-ish, attractive-ish 69 yr old. I do not know if it was my age (I have not had any issues in that regard by any other hire)? I do not know if it was lack of chemistry (that happens on occasion, as we all know)? But something didn’t click. Someone earlier mentioned that he is a conversationalist…. wow, that is an understatement. This guy talks ALOT. About how dresses in only Adidas head to toe (snore), his glamorous life in NYC (been there, done that), blah, blah, ad nauseam…. I hired for 2 hours and he talked with no effort to engage at all. So after an hour, I finally made a move. He was very nonreactive, got him hard, sucked his cock for a bit. He didn’t touch me, didn’t kiss (which he said he did), didn’t cum. Frustrated, I finally just ended it and he left, He looked like his pictures, but hairier. A total waste. Good luck with this one.

• 1 month later...

I had the same experience as jgkarma. DO NOT hire this guy! I myself am a good looking guy, just discreet. He's not that good looking in person. Sure body, yes. But height...no! He's not 5'8, he's 5'5. He also does not kiss. He basically did nothing. Worst 250 I ever spent!!

To clarify my previous comment. My first time with him was ok. Second time, kind of boring, but I live in an area with a limited market and he was visiting, so I was kind of horny and desperate.  I wouldn’t repeat, but he might be good for someone else. I didn’t find him unattractive, but not drop dead gorgeous either. He was friendly and conversational.