411 on HarryMorgan (Visiting Boston, NY)

Golem
This topic is 2330 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Who’s old enough to remember Harry Morgan in “Dragnet”? Sorry for the thread drift

F881_CAC7-_AF23-4_E82-96_B1-53_C96_B884237.jpg

I remember

Emailed him yesterday and got a quick, professional and enthusiastic response. Is here with his BF, and they play/work separately or together (200/400). Haven't decided to meet...

$200 for in call is awesome. I like his partner Aiden better. :phttps://rent.men/AidenBubbleButt

I spent some time with him this afternoon. Charming, recommended. Feel free to PM w/ any questions.

Lucky guy! I tried to hook up with his partner Aidenbubblebutt. My last text was the time to meet. I heard nothing for 8 hours. I got an im telling me to call him to plan another time. I had moved on by then.

Who’s old enough to remember Harry Morgan in “Dragnet”? Sorry for the thread drift

F881_CAC7-_AF23-4_E82-96_B1-53_C96_B884237.jpg

...and I remember the old sitcom "Pete and Gladys," in which Mr. Morgan played Pete, which I recall enjoying as a pre-teen, though imdb shows that it was only on two years, from 1960 to 1962! o_O

TruHart1 :cool:

There was also this . . .

Actor Harry Morgan Arrested

By: MARCUS ERRICO

Thu., Jul. 11, 1996 6:00 PM PDT

Actor Harry Morgan, best remembered as doting husband Col. Sherman Potter on TV's M*A*S*H, was charged Wednesday with spousal battery against his 70-year-old wife, Barbara.

The 81-year-old Morgan faces up to one year in jail and/or a fine of $6,000 for the misdemeanor charge. Morgan was arrested July 2 at the couple's home in Brentwood for allegedly attacking his wife of 10 years, said Deputy City Attorney Mitchell Fox.

Los Angeles police, responding to Barbara Morgan's 911 call, heard yelling and screaming inside the house. The officers looked into the house through a stained-glass window near the front door and saw Barbara Morgan limping.

She had a red, swollen left foot, a one-quarter-inch cut near her right eye and a bruised right arm. Paramedics treated her at home, but she was later taken by police to a hospital for additional treatment, Fox said.

Barbara Morgan told police that an argument that began during a dinner party earlier in the evening continued when the couple returned home, then turned violent.