I Am (Most Likely) Going To Burn In The Fires Of Gehenna!!

Gar1eth
This topic is 2353 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went out to lunch with my Mom today. I was driving. After we finished, I asked her whether she minded stopping at a store that was a bit out of the way, so I could pick up a prescription I had ordered. The prescription was for some sildenafil.

My Mom asked me what the prescription was for. I blanked a moment and then told her, “It is one of my blood pressure medications.”

Gman

I went out to lunch with my Mom today. I was driving. After we finished, I asked her whether she minded stopping at a store that was a bit out of the way, so I could pick up a prescription I had ordered. The prescription was for some sildenafil.

My Mom asked me what the prescription was for. I blanked a moment and then told her, “It is one of my blood pressure medications.”

Gman

God will forgive a little white lie...:p

Gman

Indeed it is unfortunate that drugstores cannot sell you a spine.

Erectile dystfunction is common in men of a certain age. Our age... And if you had a great relationship with your mom, it should include being able to discuss ANYTHING with her. I know that was the relationship I had with my mom. Plus, its nothing to be embarrassed about unless you feel its natural of a man your age NOT to have sexual relations ? I dont get your concern, and there was no reason to lie.

Tell your mom you read an interesting story in the paper today, then hand her this:

This geezer learned the hard way that it’s possible to have too much of a good thing.

The 63-year-old found himself unable to stop orgasming, a new study reveals, after accidentally discovering prostate stimulation could bring him to climax (h/t Gizmodo.)

The man’s tale was included in a Clinical Anatomy study that concluded prostate stimulation provides men more powerful orgasms than those from good old-fashioned intercourse.

The scientists discovered that regularly massaging the “male G spot” can actually rewire the brain.

The unnamed Johnny-come-constantly described in the study began using a sex toy to alleviate the symptoms of an inflamed prostate .

He soon found that he could climax, hands free, simply by lying on his back.

“This subject found that whilst the orgasms were extremely enjoyable at the time, he could easily spend too much time experiencing them,” researchers wrote. “Further, he had an old neck injury which flared up in association with some neck spasm at orgasm whilst lying prone. It has proved difficult to stop experiencing these orgasms and ‘unwire’ himself back to normal.”

The study’s author, Dr. Roy Levin, said that he hopes the man’s case will encourage more research on the subject.

“The scientific study of orgasm has always been challenging,” Levin said in a statement. “Those induced by prostate stimulation have been ignored. We have just started the journey on its discovery road.”

After she's read THAT, talking to her about a little prescription refill should be a piece of cake.

Erectile dystfunction is common in men of a certain age. Our age... And if you had a great relationship with your mom, it should include being able to discuss ANYTHING with her. I know that was the relationship I had with my mom. Plus, its nothing to be embarrassed about unless you feel its natural of a man your age NOT to have sexual relations ? I dont get your concern, and there was no reason to lie.

@jjkrkwood I’m glad you had that kind of relationship with your Mom. I don’t.

I love my Mom. I can talk with her about a lot of things. But ya know, I don’t really want to hear about the sex life she had with my Dad or adjustments they might have had to make as they aged. And I know she doesn’t want to hear about my sex life either-what little there is of it.

I’m going to hope @bigvalboy is right about the white lies. Because if the situation occurred again tomorrow, I’d probably answer the same way.

Gman

I love my Mom. I can talk with her about a lot of things. But ya know, I don’t really want to hear about the sex life she had with my Dad or adjustments they might have had to make as they aged. And I know she doesn’t want to hear about my sex life either-what little there is of it.

I’m going to hope @bigvalboy is right about the white lies. Because if the situation occurred again tomorrow, I’d probably answer the same way.

Gman

"The only barriers we have are the ones we impose on ourselves"

Mom. I don’t.

My twin brother died shortly after we were born. and my parents never talked about it. We were born in July, so they talked about the hot weather. And occasionally they mentioned my grandmother was very glad one the twins survived. That was it.

So I understand how @Gar1eth feels.

Gman

if i remember correctly, it CAN be used for blood pressure....

Gman

My mother was a proper southern girl, old school, church on Sunday, white gloves and a simple string of white pearls. She was quiet and respectful of everyone. A four letter word never crossed her lips, ever, and she would have laid down her life for any one of her children, but we never discussed my sexuality, and yet she welcomed all my friends into our home as if they were her own, and doted after them, even as adults. But she grew up in a different world, where some things are just left unsaid, I respected that. I remember once sitting her down and attempting to discuss my sexuality with her. After a couple of sentences she stopped me, and said, "Whatever you are honey, you came from me, I made you, so I will always be part of you. Right or wrong, good or bad, I have always loved you, and always will, now what do you want for dinner." And just like that the conversation was over.

So yes..I would have said the exact same thing as you did...All the best.

Edited by bigvalboy

My mother didn't drink or smoke or use any vulgar words, went to church every Sunday, and never talked about sex; other than cigarettes and beer, my father was the same. After I explained to my parents, when I was 19, that I was homosexual (they wouldn't have understood "gay," which was not a well-known term in those days), my mother's only comment was, "How do you know?" So I told her. We never discussed the subject again, even during the years when she lived as a widow with my partner and me. She was accepting of the situation, but she didn't want to have to talk about it.