Mamma Mia 2

LoveNDino
This topic is 2121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music was definitely the Star of the first film, so I am not sure how it will play into the second ? I hope they dont recycle and remix all the classics.. But I am trembling (in a good way) over Cher playing the Grandma. Cher always brings the FIERCE, and even if the film is lackluster, Cher will brighten it up....

I have been on an ABBA kick the entire year. It started when I listened to their song Happy New Year on New Year’s Eve, but I’ve never had any desire to see Mama Mia. I’ve always felt it would be like seeing a cover band perform the hits of your favorite group, & that doesn’t interest me, either. Now, Muriel’s Wedding, which used ABBA’s actual recordings, was a hoot… I still remember who I saw it with, & in which theater (in Yonkers– a friend of mine was living there). The two friends I saw it with were not ABBA fans, so they had no idea why I exploded in laughter at the first few notes of I DO, I DO, I DO, I DO, I DO at the start of the wedding scene.

• 1 month later...
I hate to be a drag but I believe that anyone that has gotten any sort of award (Tony, Emmy, Grammy) had them taken away for participating in MM2. I'm surprised they haven't convinced Trump to take part.

LOVE the music, and just to see Cher as the Grandma will be worth the price of admission.... You need to turn in your GAY CARD immediately !

Signed, Dancing Queen

giphy.gif

I hate to be a drag but I believe that anyone that has gotten any sort of award (Tony, Emmy, Grammy) had them taken away for participating in MM2. I'm surprised they haven't convinced Trump to take part.

Can't you at least wait until you see it????:)

LOL. You guys are killing me. Oh well.

This morning someone (I forgot who) on Sirius was talking about Cher playing a grandmother and singing Abba songs. I mean, you gotta luv that! Every gay man save one just went to heaven.

http://www.etonline.com/sites/default/files/brightcove/videos/images/posters/et_clip_mammamia2_122117.png

I always suspected I might not be gay. I guess this confirms it; I'm officially not gay. (But I do love it when a man cums in my mouth!)

• 2 weeks later...