Which One.....

LaffingBear
This topic is 2282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

IS MASCULINE?

Amerian-Jock-21.jpg

1f9fde68814730b0866efc5854a29cfe--long-hair-man-androgynous-models.jpg 1f79e75b709330143aadfb922c26f52f--leather-pants-black-leather.jpg56c5c2ea1d00002700df6292.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale CS68804972.jpg http://m.newhealthadvisor.com/images/1HT00205/2-1.jpg

Perhaps we've arrived at a time that a population, presumably familiar with bias, stops perpetuating stereotypes.

I will take door number 1. I'm quite sure there's a Big Deal in there for me

For me, the proper answer is they're all sexy in their own way. The naughty answer for me would be, drop troue and let's do what cums naturally. As I mature I care less more and more on masculinity. Don'tget me wrong, if a hot masc daddy with a cigar walks in the room I'm going down.

Hugs,

Greg

Given they are all men, they are all masculine.

Except that's not the way the term is used, which is why I dislike it as well as the term feminine.

I dont dislike the term. Just the gay community's idealization of certain attributes, as if looks or behaviors society has traditionally labeled masculine are somehow preferable. As in, I'd rather be tall, I'd rather have better vision, etc.

Men are manly, therefore masculine.

Masculine can also mean tough, brave. Perserverant. By that definition, the bravest guy I ever met walked the entire SF Pride Parade in high heels to raise money for HIV. He'd finish feeling hobbled, even bleeding. THAT'S MASCULINE!

I dont dislike the term. Just the gay community's idealization of certain attributes, as if looks or behaviors society has traditionally labeled masculine are somehow preferable. As in, I'd rather be tall, I'd rather have better vision, etc.

Men are manly, therefore masculine.

Masculine can also mean tough, brave. Perserverant. By that definition, the bravest guy I ever met walked the entire SF Pride Parade in high heels to raise money for HIV. He'd finish feeling hobbled, even bleeding. THAT'S MASCULINE!

If you still know him tell him thank you for me. That takes balls.

Hugs,

Greg

• 2 months later...