Favorite TV Gay Male Couples

LoveNDino
This topic is 2344 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My favorite t.v. couple was on a short lived series called "The New Normal" with Andrew Rannells and Ellen Barkin among a superb cast. The male couple who hire a surrogate to have their baby was loving, funny, eccentric and even had a sex life. I really liked that show even when it was just a tad over-the-top. Strangely, I don't like the new "Will and Grace". I know - sacrilege!

Both of which are created for our public sector broadcaster, not a commercial network. The sort of productions that for-profit networks tend not to do.

Any other Australian TV shows we should watch out for? I started to watch "A Place To Call Home," but I quickly lost interest, despite the good-looking actors. I started watching The Dr. Blake Mysteries, as well, but I couldn't really get into it. Still smarting from ABC cancelling Please Like Me, after an abridged 4th season.

Both of which are created for our public sector broadcaster, not a commercial network. The sort of productions that for-profit networks tend not to do.

I liked "Please Like Me" so much that I bought it. At first the only place you could get it was from an Australian store - or at least not in the U.S. - then Amazon started carrying it. However either way you have to have a universal DVD player. I know, I know I am probably the only person that still buys/has DVDs but I like to be able to watch things when I want.