PR Miguel is back in NYC

jock
This topic is 2320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I u

Glad to report that PR Miguel is back from a hiatus that felt like 8 or 9 months.

We look forward to your review: https://www.daddysreviews.com/submit

j

I saw Miguel last night ad I just submitted a review. He was way better than I could have imagined and his pictures do not do him justice. Sexually, he was magnificent, and his body and tool are beyond perfection. Am glad you guys wrote about him, I was considering another 3 but then decided on him based on your words written on various links here. Thanks guys. Can't wait to see him again. Review should post in 72 hours.

I u

j

I saw Miguel last night ad I just submitted a review. He was way better than I could have imagined and his pictures do not do him justice. Sexually, he was magnificent, and his body and tool are beyond perfection. Am glad you guys wrote about him, I was considering another 3 but then decided on him based on your words written on various links here. Thanks guys. Can't wait to see him again. Review should post in 72 hours.

That was a happy ending - in both ways.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, just saw this now, I apologize. I posted a review after seeing Miguel, who was FUCKING INCREDIBLE! However, last week I reveived a very polite and proper email from daddy on this site saying Miguel had requested his reviews be taken off. I don't know if he's retiring, or what happened. I texted him and got no response, I hope it's only temporary. This was one guy I was definitely going to see again! Let me know if you hear anything ,please.

Edited by tony