411 cal in NYC

Technofreak
This topic is 2126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tried him a few months ago. Seems a bit thinner than in his pics. If I remember correctly, he said he's no longer modeling to pursue school. He uses the place near 6th and 14th where the masseur rents a room by the hour. The room was small, cramped, and poorly air-conditioned. Massage and ending were both maybe B+.

Tried him a few months ago. Seems a bit thinner than in his pics. If I remember correctly, he said he's no longer modeling to pursue school. He uses the place near 6th and 14th where the masseur rents a room by the hour. The room was small, cramped, and poorly air-conditioned. Massage and ending were both maybe B+.

Similar here but enjoyed the massage part a bit more.

Has anyone had experience with cal? I did not find any posts from search.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/iamyourguy34.shtml

I've had a couple of appointments with Cal. Nice guy, enjoyed the massage. Massage is on the lighter side (not deep muscle) but that was fine for me. Rates are reasonable. Didn't watch the clock and we usually chat casually during our sessions. I plan to see him again.

• 4 weeks later...
I've had a couple of appointments with Cal. Nice guy, enjoyed the massage. Massage is on the lighter side (not deep muscle) but that was fine for me. Rates are reasonable. Didn't watch the clock and we usually chat casually during our sessions. I plan to see him again.

Keep-it, was there a HE?

• 6 months later...
plenty of hanky panky at MMX

As stated.

MMX does not monitor the activity of the outside professionals who rent out their massage rooms, only remind them of the law.

I am sure they must be following the rules.....:rolleyes:

Outside of that, MMX's open sessions such as tantric offer a relaxed viewpoint toward the "incidental orgasm" that may result from the therapy and the occasional ejaculation that "may result" during one of their BDSM workshops.

I've seen Cal work out in my gym. Very handsome in a model-y way (bordering on pretty) - striking, chiseled face, like his photos. Body is tall, tight and sinewy - not a drop of body fat. A very good looking guy.

I have too—we probably went to the same gym. I'd seen him admiring himself in the locker room. And with good reason!