Remembering When Glory Holes Were Everywhere

HornyRetiree
This topic is 2351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

along the highways and byways!

Through the Gloryhole: Exhibition Explores Gay Sex in Public Toilets

http://www.cocktailsandcocktalk.com/2017/12/through-the-gloryhole-exhibition-explores-gay-sex-in-public-toilets/

I had a friends who through the late 90s carried a hi-powered cordless drill in his fagbag and assorted door saws to cut/drill glory heads through wood/marble/metal wherever he felt one was missing . . .

Rest Stops/Fast Food Placess/Diner/College/Airport/Bus Station/Bookstore/Gas Stations/etc bathrooms!

I had a friends who through the late 90s carried a hi-powered cordless drill in his fagbag and assorted door saws to cut/drill glory heads through wood/marble/metal wherever he felt one was missing . . .

Rest Stops/Fast Food Placess/Diner/College/Airport/Bus Station/Bookstore/Gas Stations/etc bathrooms!

wonder if I used any of them:):):)

I thank them for their work.

• 3 weeks later...

I heard about them in college in the early 90s but being scared shitless of AIDS i wasn't about to do anything in one. I did occasionally go looking around the ones on campus but almost always seemed to be the only one there. Once I did jerk off while another guy and I watched each other through it, but when he started to crawl under the stall I freaked out and bolted out of there. It was another 6 years before I actually did anything with a guy.