NYC talent

MakeMeCowboy
This topic is 2361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good Morning… I’ll be in NYC for a long weekend and looking to make a couple of hires. I couldn't find any recent 'best of NYC tops' threads... So I’m looking here for a couple of recommendations. I’m looking for a top type who is a nice guy, engages with his client and offers some spice in the sack. I find sensual dominance hot. Anyone come to mind? Thanks for the help.

The two that I highly recommend is [uSER=12155]@Dominiking[/uSER] who can only be contacted through the forum here. Just click on his name above and start a conversation. He is a 23 year old sexy guy. He will not disappoint. You will leave him very very happy. He is versatile.

The other recommendation is https://rentmen.eu/wickedboy/

He is 21 and very good and will not disappoint. He is versatile as well.

Edited by freecahill1965

"""He is a 23 year old sexy guy. He will not disappoint. You will leave him very very happy. He is versitile."""

I know what you meant but given your other comments / wording - He will leave you very very happy. - might have made more sense / might have been better sentence structure....& the word is versatile.....(end of English lesson).