411 on JacobLatin - bodybuilder

InterestingGuy
This topic is 884 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looks hot. Anyone see him in NYC?

Surprised that we haven’t gotten any feedback on him given how hot he is - AND that he has been doing the “lap dance circuit,” so to speak, here in NYC this week - Spunk at Monster on Thursday, Adonis Nude Party on Friday, and Adonis Fairytale Lounge on Saturday. If he is dancing at Spunk at Pieces tonight I’m hoping to go. Anyone care to join me? (Again, I would only be going if he is expected to be there.)

Surprised that we haven’t gotten any feedback on him given how hot he is - AND that he has been doing the “lap dance circuit,” so to speak, here in NYC this week - Spunk at Monster on Thursday, Adonis Nude Party on Friday, and Adonis Fairytale Lounge on Saturday. If he is dancing at Spunk at Pieces tonight I’m hoping to go. Anyone care to join me? (Again, I would only be going if he is expected to be there.)

Hoping he stay in town for a little while. Trying to get to Spunk on Thursday

Did you go to Pieces last night?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...