Rentmen premium

Latinboi
This topic is 2374 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been a premium member for a year or more....for $10/month (good for both rentmen and rent.men), you get to see the semi-private pictures, the videos, and the expanded list of stats.....(and maybe other stuff I can't remember now).....also, you gain some semblance of validity if you communicate with a provider or reviewer.....

I don't think I've ever had a problem with any of my credit cards in twenty years of online purchases (from amazon and ebay to "straightguysbottomforthefirsttime.com")

I've been told by a couple different guys that being a premium member with a profile let them know right away that I was a serious client.

And getting access to the semi-private pictures without having to bother them with an access request is pretty convenient when you just window shopping. Also some pretty hot videos. Definitely worth 10 bucks a month to me.

Ditto most of what is said above.

The only possible downside might be the number of unsolicited "You interested?" emails you get from advertisers that you didn't even click on... (Not actually sure how/why that happens, but suspect being tagged "premium" might be a part of it.)

And you can buy an annual premium membership which might be simpler if using a prepaid visa.