Crew club DC

Stormy
This topic is 1578 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried the DC sauna after a year of staying away. It's a nice place but never felt it was condisive to sex. Too bright and strangely too clean. Wish we had a nice sex club in DC

You Do --- IT is called the US Senate and House of Representatives ---

Just wait till all the Boys who were Congressional Pages start to come forward.

My Uncle was a US Congressman for 12-14 years and I had read about the Page Program -- You got free premier schooling in the morning work in the House or Senate in the afternoon/eve - By the time you were ready for college a scholarship was waiting for you at GW - GT or AU and a paying job as a junior staffer.

My Uncle would not support my application -- and would only say - "When you are older I will explain to you - trust me It is because I love you that I am protecting you"

Of course at 12-13 I was just pissed - at 18 - I understood when he told me --- Pages were regularly fondled-fingered-abused-fucked and threatened smacked around and passed around. There were usually 6-10 favorites in the Senate and 30+ in the House who got most of the attention according to Uncle Congressman

• 1 year later...
You Do --- IT is called the US Senate and House of Representatives ---

Just wait till all the Boys who were Congressional Pages start to come forward.

My Uncle was a US Congressman for 12-14 years and I had read about the Page Program -- You got free premier schooling in the morning work in the House or Senate in the afternoon/eve - By the time you were ready for college a scholarship was waiting for you at GW - GT or AU and a paying job as a junior staffer.

My Uncle would not support my application -- and would only say - "When you are older I will explain to you - trust me It is because I love you that I am protecting you"

Of course at 12-13 I was just pissed - at 18 - I understood when he told me --- Pages were regularly fondled-fingered-abused-fucked and threatened smacked around and passed around. There were usually 6-10 favorites in the Senate and 30+ in the House who got most of the attention according to Uncle Congressman

Hypocrisy, our national sin!

Maybe that's were Roger Ailes got his idea of how to run Fox News!

• 5 months later...

FYI, Crew Club is closing next month. Owner had sold the building a few years ago and had been renting it back since then. Building's current owner is probably going to tear down and replace it. Current owners are retiring. Hopefully, an outfit like Steamworks or The Clubs opens in the DC area.

FYI, Crew Club is closing next month. Owner had sold the building a few years ago and had been renting it back since then. Building's current owner is probably going to tear down and replace it. Current owners are retiring. Hopefully, an outfit like Steamworks or The Clubs opens in the DC area.

sad to hear.

I‘m always saddened to see clubs like this close. End of an era.

I went once many years ago and found the patrons to be the most condescending bunch I’ve ever seen. Like everyone in DC, actually. I was just walking around and one dude actually said “ick, get out of my face”. I was in reasonable shape and wasn’t even looking at him. At that point I just left. Their closure is only a good thing as far as I’m concerned.

Another one bites the dust. Great baths are getting tougher and tougher to find (in the States).

While I'd love to see Steamworks open in other places, they've actually closed a couple locations over the last decade to focus their money on the remaining locations. Their Chicago and Toronto facilities remain some of the best in North America.