Why Not All Day Instead Of Overnight?

Avalon
This topic is 2323 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

People get different things out an overnight or over day experience. Overnights may not be purely about the sex. Even over days aren't purely about the sex because people rarely can have sex 12 hours straight. :p

There are clients who genuinely like the cuddling and not sleeping alone aspect of an overnight.

Also you have to factor in the client's schedule. Prime example, because of my job schedule, I couldn't do an over day meet up. Overnights on the weekends are easier... if I do one. There are a number guys, who I just love being around sleeping or otherwise.

Yes also not a fan of ON as it feels rushed. It's either a day/evening 6 hr date, and if I need longer I go for the whole 24hrs. Just finished one and it was fantastic. Catch up chats , prolong fun time, lunch, cozy up to a chick flick over fireplace fire, dinner, dessert and then "dessert!"....fall asleep in his arms, wake up there, quick clean up and more fun, and then shower before he leaves. Already planning the next one !

• 1 month later...
How to you determine pricing for this length of time?

Everybody has a different rate and determines it individually. My overnight rate is 1.1k (for new clients) but for full day I never charge more than 1.5k, so I get hired for full day instead of overnight for the most part.

Clients also have different preferences, since sometimes they can't afford to spend that much time with a companion due to the fact that they are here for a convention and only have a limited time (usually evenings) available.