HE for the Masseuse?

Seanbateeeee056
This topic is 2376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sean, to amplify and explain what Kenny just said, a female who does massage is called a masseuse, and a man who does massage is called a masseur. It really, really, *really* bothers me when I hear one one gay guy being dismissive of another saying "Oh, HER", although thankfully it hasn't been said in my vicinity for a while.

The endings "euse" v.s. "eur" are standard french endings for people who do many different kinds activities.

I'm assuming that hopehawk, justme7 and rvwnsd also are not happy about the inattention to the use of the terms.

I had one where you wanted to be last of the day --he held his load until then so he could be super sensual and give earlier clients a great HE -- He was primed:) having been edged all day.

That is definitely the best. And if I plan ahead, usually do the same thing, for days before. Makes for rather explosive HE, but I digress....