Gay Men: Are You a Jock, Otter, Bear or Wolf?

Avalon
This topic is 2389 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gee, I guess The Gay Life is more shallow that I ever realized, worse than The Catty Teenage Girl Life. All about looks? They discuss an "average" category that many "fall into and simply means that the person is average in most areas, including body weight, height, and hairiness", but don't offer it as part of the voting process. The only category that is "semi-hairy" is Wolf and I am definitely not that. More like an over-the-hill Twink, only I am disqualified for not being plucked hairless.

There is no question which type I am most attracted to, even though I judge people by their personalities rather than body type and that determines the level of intimacy for me (a.k.a. I am OK with over-weight Chubs and others if they are polite). Yet there is something about a "thin OR athletic" Otter present with hairy chest exposed, since it is the species that first "de-flowered" me...

Right now I fit more into the cub category. I bounce between cub and other depending on the season. There was a short quiz at the end of the article and it said I was a daddy based on my height, weight, age and furriness. Anyone who has seen me in person and knows me knows I am no daddy. Yes I do have a nurturing side but it's no where near daddy status.

Hugs,

Greg