411 on Fabian Marco???

bamafan
This topic is 2329 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone with experience here? Thanks!

https://rentmen.eu/FabianMarco

I wrote the review. It's all true. My only disappointment is that we aren't going to be in the same city in the near future. ;)

I think I provided enough pertinent information in the review, but I'm happy to answer additional questions via PM if there is something specific you'd like to know. Keep in mind I really like the young man though. I won't talk about him crudely, but could go on for days about the quality of his body. :)

Edited by MikeyGMin

I look forward to exploring his virtues very soon. ;) He and I found a mutually agreeable opening in his travel schedule.

Excellent! I have been hoping he would meet some quality gentleman and your reputation precedes you. We actually have other “friends” in common. Lol. You will find him equally as sweet with the addition of a body to die for!

Excellent! I have been hoping he would meet some quality gentleman and your reputation precedes you. We actually have other “friends” in common. Lol. You will find him equally as sweet with the addition of a body to die for!

Indeed! Our upfront communications have been spot on. He has been prompt to reply, responsive, answered my questions, expressed enthusiasm for the meeting, and made it super easy to work out the travel arrangements.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...