Straight Couple, Gay Sex

TylerandAce
This topic is 2378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I’ve been a part of the rotisserie but not the roasted meat ;)

This is a hot story. I have been in this situation with a few of my straight friends. It can be hot. I played with one couple for an entire year and it was amazing. Labels are a thing of the past. Great sex is great sex, period. Sex for pleasure does not require the entanglements of a long term relationship, unless it is part of your relationship experience to explore.

This is a hot story. I have been in this situation with a few of my straight friends. It can be hot. I played with one couple for an entire year and it was amazing. Labels are a thing of the past. Great sex is great sex, period. Sex for pleasure does not require the entanglements of a long term relationship, unless it is part of your relationship experience to explore.

Well said !! This is a better world in some ways these days. Discovery can be a real turn-on