Why some straight men enjoy M4M massage...

fratphysicals
This topic is 2368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find it hard to believe there are guys who enjoy sex with men but have no desire to share a life with one. There seem to be many guys who feel that way about women....they just want to fuck them and otherwise seem to want nothing to do with them.

Quite true but nothing to do with whether you are straight or gay. Guys overall, I think, irrespective of sexual preference, are more reluctant to commit to a LTR than women. If you are a man who has sex with men and enjoys it you are gay. (period)

Very narrow minded...maybe self validating?

Not at all. Just not a queen of "denial". You are totally over-analyzing the matter. What I am saying is if you have sex with men you are gay. No big deal. Its just a word, what you are. Not a criticism. Lord knows I'm gay. Its just a fact. Accept it and get on with your life. (Not you personally of course.)

If you are a man who has sex with men and enjoys it you are gay. (period)

Very narrow minded...maybe self validating?

I think that MikeBiDude and Gadfly22 have different ideas about what the word "Gay" means.

MikeBiDude wasn't explicit about his, but I would probably agree with it; I think he is sincere in his attraction to both men and women.