Bitches be edgy.....!

JEC
This topic is 2418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All y'all, take a d-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-p breath. Exhale. And another. And another. Life has a lot of complications, too many if we're being honest. And then we have that idiot in Washington stressing us the 'eff out. We're all here just trying to have a good time, can we spread some love on here and stop taking everything so seriously? Love all y'all......:D

You are right JEC. Not sure if my most recent post was part of what caused this post, but if the shoe fits...

Alright, deep breath. Smile.

I want to say sorry for being rude to you @tenderloin, my only excuse is that I was feeling nobody was saying it as it needed to be said.

But in hindsight everyone else was right, I could have said something which meant roughly the same thing but in a much nicer way.

You are right JEC. Not sure if my most recent post was part of what caused this post, but if the shoe fits...

Alright, deep breath. Smile.

I want to say sorry for being rude to you @tenderloin, my only excuse is that I was feeling nobody was saying it as it needed to be said.

But in hindsight everyone else was right, I could have said something which meant roughly the same thing but in a much nicer way.

Thanks & Peace. We're all in this together.

Archived