Sex Wearing A Catheter?

Avalon
This topic is 1766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it possible? In the recent episode of "Speechless" the father gave the facts of life talk to his two sons. The oldest boy has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. He has to be lifted in and out. Has to be dressed and fed etc.. He can't speak. He asked his father via a keyboard activated by a laser light if he could ever have a wife and children and raise a family.

I don't know whether he wears a catheter or not but am guessing so - I know what assuming would mean;-)))

So does anyone know whether a male wearing a catheter can have sex?

I spent six summers, from college to post grad working at an Easter Seals camp for the physically disabled. None of the boys or young men with cerebral palsy used catheters. If they were in wheelchairs we used hand held urinals. Only the guys with spina bifida used catheters, if they had total paralysis from the lower back down, and they didn’t wear the catheters, they/we inserted them a few times a day & drained the bladder.

Sorry for the slight tangent from the original question but the subject took me back almost 40 years. Haven’t thought about those times in a while.

I spent six summers, from college to post grad working at an Easter Seals camp for the physically disabled. None of the boys or young men with cerebral palsy used catheters. If they were in wheelchairs we used hand held urinals. Only the guys with spina bifida used catheters, if they had total paralysis from the lower back down, and they didn’t wear the catheters, they/we inserted them a few times a day & drained the bladder.

Sorry for the slight tangent from the original question but the subject took me back almost 40 years. Haven’t thought about those times in a while.

Thanks for the info. As I said I don't know if the character uses a catheter or not There was one scene with the father and son were beside a tree and it was apparent the son was urinating as the father asked him how much he had drank. But I thought maybe he could have been draining a catheter.

Is it possible? In the recent episode of "Speechless" the father gave the facts of life talk to his two sons. The oldest boy has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. He has to be lifted in and out. Has to be dressed and fed etc.. He can't speak. He asked his father via a keyboard activated by a laser light if he could ever have a wife and children and raise a family.

I don't know whether he wears a catheter or not but am guessing so - I know what assuming would mean;-)))

I have publishing-world friends...

Where do you get the inspiration for your threads...

Dunno about real sex, but I beat off with a Foley once. I was hospitalized for a spine surgery. A couple days after the procedure, I woke up in the morning furiously horny. Decided to try and I masturbated to orgasm. In fact, it felt great with the catheter.

Try Getting FUCKED by a huge cock with a catheter inserted and plugged closed so it cannot drain ----- Amazing

Just by observation and an active imagination.

Active imagination is an understatement. About 20 new threads in the Lounge in past 24hrs, I don't think this section has been this active in a while. I heard about hijacking a thread, I think this whole forum has been hijacked!

Active imagination is an understatement. About 20 new threads in the Lounge in past 24hrs, I don't think this section has been this active in a while. I heard about hijacking a thread, I think this whole forum has been hijacked!

What topics are supposed to be in this forum?

• 1 year later...
This topic is 1766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.