Fabian Marco of DC

Keith30309
This topic is 2360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had the pleasure of meeting young Fabian also. He has an incredibly fit and athletic build without any hint of that steroid bloat. It's all natural gym and crossfit work. He really makes that extra effort to connect. Something so many of us appreciate.

I will also be submitting a review with more -- but appropriate -- detail. ;)

I've had the pleasure of meeting young Fabian also. He has an incredibly fit and athletic build without any hint of that steroid bloat. It's all natural gym and crossfit work. He really makes that extra effort to connect. Something so many of us appreciate.

Excellent! Great to know. I hope to be writing a great review soon myself!! :p

• 5 weeks later...

I just had a session with Fabian —

WHOA!!!

I didn’t get his face pix in advance so it was a surprise— Triple WHOA!!!

Daddy Review in progress. :)

I just had a session with Fabian —

WHOA!!!

I didn’t get his face pix in advance so it was a surprise— Triple WHOA!!!

Daddy Review in progress. :)

I agree. He provides a great experience every time. I think it's because he is a "pleaser" by nature. He has that personality - a genuinely nice guy who likes to make you happy - and that is not all that common with guys who look as good as he does.