Adonis party

hgpal
This topic is 2284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A word about Ivan, he was present the last time I attended the Adonis Nude Party. He is drop dead gorgeous. He is very tall, he is very well built and what’s between his legs is very much in proportion to the rest of him. He also appears, even with his limited English, to be a very nice guy. My ONE caveat is that for $500 he would, at least for me, have to do a lot more than simply allow muscle worship.

Ivan is now in New York. Has anyone seen him?

He is making his day view tonight at the Adonis 8 year anniversary party. Him and I are planning to see each other later this week for an in person session.

But I am curious as to how interactive he is. I have been on the fence about seeing Jesse Jaymes again.

Ivan is now in New York. Has anyone seen him?

He is making his day view tonight at the Adonis 8 year anniversary party. Him and I are planning to see each other later this week for an in person session.

But I am curious as to how interactive he is. I have been on the fence about seeing Jesse Jaymes again.

Ivan have a rentmen link?

• 3 months later...