Rhye in LA, anyone partake?

glutes
This topic is 1737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would proceed with caution. He uses 2 different names in his ad, and a quick search to verify some of the data reveals even more names. I get it- that using multiple names is not unheard of in his line of work, but combine that with no face photos in the ad, and some of the other hits when you google his phone number and it starts to look like reason for caution.

The RM ad is named Rhye but signed Julien.

The first two hits under phone number are Esteban and Jacob.

• 6 months later...

Cute and nice all around guy. He changed his profile name to RHYS from Julian since he was often confused with a different Julian on RM. I’ve hired once. He lacked the passion and excitement I enjoy. Felt like it was just going through the motions. I would see him again but not my first choice especially in LA.

I've met him twice recently, probably will again. Cute, easy going. He's A type I like., smaller (my height) submissive, cute, great ass. Nice experiences. I've had enjoyable conversations with too. Easy to book kind of last minute. If you like easy no hassle and get what you came for with a cute boyish man, I'd recommend.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I reviewed him recently on Daddy’s Reviews.

I had a somewhat different experience. I found him a very nice guy, easy to talk to and affectionate. My only “negative” comment is that I hired him as a top and I think he’s probably better as a bottom. But I would not hesitate to hire him if I were a top. And I would consider hiring him again to perform the top role. He’s adequate in that role, and nowadays in DC finding even an adequate top is tough.