Beautiful Men in Movies

Becket
This topic is 2409 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Moved by the wonderful pics in the threads like ASS REVOLUTION and others I'm wondering what major motion pictures with great eye candy I'm missing. I'm thinking of scenes like Christian Bale in the opening of American Psycho. It's tastefully done with just enough nudity to excite, and leaves one wanting more. Any suggestions?

Not nude but watching Chris Evans pummel a boxing bag in The Avengers made me speculate on how he fucked. The movement and flexing of muscles was a wonder to behold. (He was filmed from behind.)

Perhaps someone has a gif or video they can post.

You have a good eye.

giphy.gif200w.gif#12-grid1

You have a good eye.

giphy.gif200w.gif#12-grid1

Um, yeah. *swallows* Those are very bouncy glutes, especially in the gif on the left.

And I don't find Chris Evans' face all that. I mean, he's good-looking but not outstanding. Now Chris Hemsworth...

Captain America's fucking prowess aside, of all the men in the main cast of the Avengers, the one I'm most interested in is Mark Rufalo. Sure, he's a little pudgy by comparison, but he's cute and probably the most decent, down-to-earth one among them.

The opening of Shame when Michael Fassbender is walking around his character's apartment nude. The lighting is kind of dark but it's possible to tell that he's really well equipped.

Once again, I leave it up to others to post gifs. I saw some on Tumblr back in the day.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5vxnt0zg1rjrvmvo4_250.gif

Captain America's fucking prowess aside, of all the men in the main cast of the Avengers, the one I'm most interested in is Mark Rufalo. Sure, he's a little pudgy by comparison, but he's cute and probably the most decent, down-to-earth one among them.

http://gotd.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/dailygif-002.gif

<linking in accordance with guidelines>

The bathtub picture reminded me of a 1987 movie called "Lady Beware", Michael Woods played a guy obsessed with Diane Lane. At one point he breaks into her apartment, takes a bath in her tub, and rolls around naked on her bed. He was awfully good looking in that movie. Couldn't find the bathtub scene :-(

PDVD_002__62297_large_41d37c3f-bdb3-4150-a59b-c025a843ae6e_grande.jpeg?v=1430943529

WOW! I've never seen this film but I am tremendously impressed! Thank you to both @quoththeraven and @LoveNDino for sharing Mr. Fassbender's impressive endowment with us!

TruHart1 :cool:

Although it skews on the arty side and a few of the scenes are uncomfortably long, I recommend Shame if you're interested in a non-cliched take on sexual compulsion and the inability to treat sex partners as anything but objects.

Warning: there is a scene that can be interpreted as homophobic, although I don't interpret it that way. (Fassbender's character goes into a gay club/bar - it's not a bathhouse - and gets sucked off - the homophobia being the implication that he's desperate and sinking lower - but it's not the last sex act of his depicted in the movie.)

... of all the men in the main cast of the Avengers, the one I'm most interested in is Mark Ruffalo. Sure, he's a little pudgy by comparison, but he's cute and probably the most decent, down-to-earth one among them.

Ah, what's a little pudge? I could overlook it too.

Different movie ... I'm just using the mention of Mark Ruffalo as an excuse to post this very handsome picture of him with Matt Bomer, the two of them posing in character when making The Normal Heart. These men are both welcome at my house any time they'd like to drop by.

mark-ruffalo-matt-bomer.jpg

Archived