muscleservice.com site

SuckRichUncle
This topic is 2424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You can still start a conversation. You're only blocked from viewing his profile page.

~Boomer~

I was under the impression that you could only start a conversation (PM) with someone that you had listed as "People you Follow". In other words, they had to be on your guest list. Some people have managed to circumvent that by tagging on to old conversations (PM's) from the past. I received a rather unpleasant PM from someone that other day that I specifically removed from my "People you Follow list" and I was surprised when it came through, but they mentioned that they were able to get through by tagging on to an old PM that we had exchanged months ago. I simply requested that they not contact me again for any reason... I mean really, if they knew I had blocked them, why go through the trouble of circumventing a glitch in the software. :rolleyes:

Of course, that's how it seems to work on my end. I only have four people on my "follow list"...

Drama is stopped at the door, which makes life simpler.

I was under the impression that you could only start a conversation (PM) with someone that you had listed as "People you Follow".

Not true in my case. Anyone can send me a PM. I don't have the start a conversation feature blocked. By blocking the conversation feature as you do it only allows people you follow to PM you.

~Boomer~

Not true in my case. Anyone can send me a PM. I don't have the start a conversation feature blocked. By blocking the conversation feature as you do it only allows people you follow to PM you.

~Boomer~

So it's working exactly as I hoped it would...;) The only PM's I receive are all very pleasant in nature.

Archived