411 on mrmattbig. Currently visiting DC

Ronin512
This topic is 2302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I, too, have thoroughly enjoyed him. He's bisexual, and I am, too. Very hot. Plus, he's a sweetheart.

(edit) I don't want to hurt his feelings, but he could use some better photos. He is much better looking in person. Really beautiful eyes and a tight, sexy, boy body.

Edited by rogerG

• 1 month later...

Matt was in San Francisco prior to the Thanksgiving holiday. I had desired to see him a week before, but his timeline and mine didn't mesh! He sent me two highly alluring but straight-forward emails. ...truly liked the tone. ...do want to meet him during the beginning of 2018. His name itself is one hell of a turn on!!

...looks like I have to do some connecting when Matt is next due back in San Francisco. A few months back, he and I communicated but were unable to meet!

Whoa and lots of yum--yum-yum, indeed! :rolleyes::p:p:p:rolleyes:

WOW! OMG! @MrMattBig One of my best experiences ever. You have the opportunity to meet with him take it. You will not be disappointed. I had a new experience that was mind blowing. Pun intended.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt was in San Francisco last month. ...had a tentative appointment with him but had to abort because of an unexpected situation. I truly desire to meet him, for his reviews and replies to my emails were highly encouraging and enticing. :) :p :)

Edited by Axiom2001

• 4 weeks later...