Too Good To Be True?

realeasymoney
This topic is 2091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

very nice text in his ad......has been on RM for less than 24 hours, so more pictures may come up at some point......

I think his text reads like fake news & BS.....& for all his talk, just 1 pic, even at this early point, adds to the smell of a scam of some kind......(admittedly, I could be wrong....there's a 1st for everything;))

I think his text reads like fake news & BS.....& for all his talk, just 1 pic, even at this early point, adds to the smell of a scam of some kind......(admittedly, I could be wrong....there's a 1st for everything;))

hmmm....on second reading, maybe you're right....wishful thinking on my part?.....text may be perhaps a bit too pollyanna??

• 1 month later...
Ah ok. Sorry I did not have time to read such a long paragraph. But thank you:D

His rates are not posted. He sent them to me.

Be careful, selfies are easily stolen. The only reliable verification is a videoconference.

I asked him to put his hand up in a very specific position and he did it. And not a common "give me the finger" one.

• 9 months later...