MartinSlovakia in LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 1846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No... Actually the Cz people have done well only because of the former president Pavel Havel, who was an economist and was smart enough to bring Film Production into the country and create a huge tourism business for the country. Prague is number 5 in the most visited european country.

Yes, many of my friends work for MB in Slovakia, manufacturing seat belts, etc... for MB, which is now being built there because the people work for super cheap and they have NO ECONOMY. Many of my friends make less than $24 a day and work 9-10 hour days.(hookers) Lets chat after you have visited, as my comments are based after years of living, traveling and studying Eastern Europe and not from google. ((;

The Czech president's name was Vaclav (not Pavel) Havel, and he was not an economist, he was a playwright. By the way, I lived in the town where Havel lived and worked while he was in "internal exile" before the Velvet Revolution. Perhaps you should have googled before you posted.

• 1 month later...

As an aside, I view Slovak men as very desirable. FWIW in the last several years I met various young Slovaks working in London. They were aged 21-30 and spoke excellent English and were polite and well-mannered. All had handsome faces and ripped muscled bodies. All proved to be excellent cocksuckers and passionate bottoms. One definitely was a prostitute, 2 others merely supplemented their income occasionally and the other 3 enjoyed being taken out to dinner etc.

Finally tried him. Different price points for two types of massage. I opted for the higher priced one. Definitely a handsome guy, nice to look at/feel and decent massage but would not go back. Hygiene was an issue.

Why were there 2 different pricepoints? Was it sensual? Is he a secret prostitute? LOL

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...