411 on Jack Vidra

jonnychgo
This topic is 2248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Being a sucker for Gingers, I noticed this guy is coming to Chicago. No reviews on Daddys or RM or the Forum. Can anyone speak from personal experience. As always, you can PM me if you prefer privacy.

Thanks

Jonny

QUOTE="freecahill1965, post: 1356800, member: 16305"]Link?

I also love ginger men, and I definitely noticed him. But no personal experience from which to speak .... yet.

He is sexy as fuck! I would go for it. And please share what your experience is like if you do.

Have no personal experience but do follow him on twitter and IG and find him sexy AF! Think CHI is is home town. Didn't know he had RM profile. If I were in the area I'd definitely reach out to him.

http://www.hotmalestuds.net/titan-men-pool-service-with-jack-vidra-matthew-bosch/

9ca9646e2e5b23fc68e307955d620980--ginger-man-red-hair.jpg

• 3 months later...

Yes - said I would reach out if I were in his area, and lo-and-behold, not long after I posted that comment his RM profile showed he was visiting Atlanta, so I did reach out, and YES I wrote his first RM review.

GREAT experience. HIGHLY recommend.

PM with any questions.

Have no personal experience but do follow him on twitter and IG and find him sexy AF! Think CHI is is home town. Didn't know he had RM profile. If I were in the area I'd definitely reach out to him.

@atlgaboy That is quite a reversal from your original statement at the beginning of this thread. You claimed to have no personal experience with him. @kov78 could have answered his query by offering to PM with questions a few days ago, versus this new turn, which comes across as disingenuous. Did you really forget that you were the first person to review this provider? We all depend on each other to disclose or refrain from posting at all. I am not initiating an attack, but just a polite gesture and courtesy in case something actually went awry. We would like to have a deeper understanding of this diversion, so we can all be aware of the nuances associated with Jack Vidra. Pardon me for being perplexed by it. And thanks again, @BabyBoomer for being an amazing sleuth. I mirror @coriolis888 sentiment. I, too, am impressed with your observation. It certainly helps us hone in on the problem.

Edited by lookingforfunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...