MisterMike is first in line to eat Victor Powers' ass.

MisterMike
This topic is 1990 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Said booty will be attending another Photoshoot in Chicago later this month. Stay tuned!

I think a light coating of baby (or mineral) oil would make it look ever so.......welcome. Or how about someone pouring a drizzle of heavy cream that ran down your crev-ass? A wrestling singlet would be another hot look - should give those ample orbs the perfect support, light colors always seem to be the most revealing. Just a few suggestions LOL

I think a light coating of baby (or mineral) oil would make it look ever so.......welcome. Or how about someone pouring a drizzle of heavy cream that ran down your crev-ass? A wrestling singlet would be another hot look - should give those ample orbs the perfect support, light colors always seem to be the most revealing. Just a few suggestions LOL

I would be more than willing to do one or all of those things and I am in the Windy City.

I've seen photo with "cream" all over his ass. =)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This topic is 1990 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.