MisterMike is first in line to eat Victor Powers' ass.

MisterMike
This topic is 1989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS!!!!

And I love it!!! :)

I would suggest that since it addresses the amazing hotness which is @VictorPowers' butt, this thread is not pointless but rather extremely well-rounded :p;) (!) in reference to Mr. Powers' absolutely gorgeous Gluteus Maximus!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Four months? Well I'm honored!

@P Gren I have no idea

YESSSS!!!! VictorPowers is our hero. I love @Guy Fawkes for allowing the gents sometime to have fun and celebrate Victor. I think this means it is official. VictorPowers the title of this thread is not offensive, in your case, it actually describes one of your super powers. You have gifts above and beyond. The Wonder twins would activate their bracelets. I am not certain what your action move entails. However, I would gander that you should not reply to this or we may get locked. Bravo!! and to @MisterMike thanks for the fun thread.

We have to find a super-twin for Victor? I don't think us mere mortals could handle being in the middle of that dual.

http://www.floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/the-ambiguously-gay-duo.jpg

YESSSS!!!! VictorPowers is our hero. I love @Guy Fawkes for allowing the gents sometime to have fun and celebrate Victor. I think this means it is official. VictorPowers the title of this thread is not offensive, in your case, it actually describes one of your super powers. You have gifts above and beyond. The Wonder twins would activate their bracelets. I am not certain what your action move entails. However, I would gander that you should not reply to this or we may get locked. Bravo!! and to @MisterMike thanks for the fun thread.

Maybe this thread should be regarded as a reason to rethink your policy on locking threads. It has kept your members entertained and engaged for 4 months and 11 pages (and counting).

=)

Hmmmm, I am worried that we could be inciting people all over the world to start posting about eating other said persons ass, which will overwhelm the feeds and @Guy Fawkes will be waterboarded with reviews coming through the system and the administrators will be too overwhelmed to slap us on our wrists when we put our collective tongue in the wrong ass, all will go awry and the site will be sold to Amazon and the review system will be skewed and we will have to use Siri to find information for fear of getting lost in the threads. -Something like that. We should probably keep our excitement under wraps, I mean table...ass something. Okay, I give up!

This is all your fault (THANKS, you very clever gent!) @MisterMike

Hmmmm, I am worried that we could be inciting people all over the world to start posting about eating other said persons ass, which will overwhelm the feeds and @Guy Fawkes will be waterboarded with reviews coming through the system and the administrators will be too overwhelmed to slap us on our wrists when we put our collective tongue in the wrong ass, all will go awry and the site will be sold to Amazon and the review system will be skewed and we will have to use Siri to find information for fear of getting lost in the threads. -Something like that. We should probably keep our excitement under wraps, I mean table...ass something. Okay, I give up!

This is all your fault (THANKS, you very clever gent!) @MisterMike

Sounds like a recipe for disASSter.

This topic is 1989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.