411 on Ben Boston dc visit

NavyChief
This topic is 2462 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen him but it has been many years ago so I am not sure how much good this will do you. When I saw him he had an absolutely amazing athletic/bodybuilder body but it was not anything like the more "steroidy" body he has today. His body was sort of like Tristan Baldwin's, maybe a little bigger. I really don't like much bigger. When he had that size body he was not looking for just muscle service. And to tell you the truth I am not sure if that is what he is looking for today. However, when guys get the big I am not surprised that limits also change. When I saw him he did pretty much everything, EXCEPT anal. Actually though I really did not want to go there so there was no consternation. He was very good looking. He was a great kisser and there was no problem for mutual oral. Most importantly, he was a really nice guy and good conversationalist. I'm not sure whether any of this has changed as it has been at least 8 to 10 years since I have seen him. I wish I could be more help.

I had mostly the same experience as TBT seems to have had.....years ago - I knew going in "no anal" so that was unusual for me but no surprise.....with all the praise & accolades in his direction at the time, I was simply curious to meet the guy.....for me, all good & fine but once was enough.....adding to my enjoyment of Ben at the time - he was keeping his natural hairy bod unshaven

I've seen Ben lots over the last eight years or so and I never pass on an opportunity to sing his praises. I can confirm what everyone else here has said - he is absolutely huge now, has his limitations, is a bit of a fireplug, is a great kisser and conversationalist (that sexy deep voice with its subtle Boston accent!). Fortunately, all that jibes 100% with my preferences, so I always have a fantastic time with him. I can also confirm that he is hands down one of the nicest, most down-to-earth guys in the business. I try to maintain a cordial relationship with most of the guys whom I have had that sort of extra "connection", but Ben is one of only two that I genuinely consider a friend.

have never met him, but has a nearly peerless reputation.....yes, has been around for years.....may be bigger now than ever??.......bit of a fireplug, if that's ok with you......make sure any limits are known.....one of the good guys, I think

I've seen Ben lots over the last eight years or so and I never pass on an opportunity to sing his praises. I can confirm what everyone else here has said - he is absolutely huge now, has his limitations, is a bit of a fireplug, is a great kisser and conversationalist (that sexy deep voice with its subtle Boston accent!). Fortunately, all that jibes 100% with my preferences, so I always have a fantastic time with him. I can also confirm that he is hands down one of the nicest, most down-to-earth guys in the business. I try to maintain a cordial relationship with most of the guys whom I have had that sort of extra "connection", but Ben is one of only two that I genuinely consider a friend.

He's always had a good reputation. I never hired him because he was a top (I called and asked)-I assumed that meant he topped but maybe not as the other posters say he's not into anal.

So the one thing I think needs to be made clear. In the past he was a smoker. I don't know whether he still is. I am not trying to trash Ben's reputation. He's always been known as a stand up guy. I only bring it up because in a few cases back when I was hiring, I forgot to ask and was surprised by it. And some clients may be sensitive to second hand smoke.

And what exactly is a fire plug? Are y'all talking body shape. Or does it mean he 'spurts' profusely? Inquiring minds want to know.

Gman

He's always had a good reputation. I never hired him because he was a top (I called and asked)-I assumed that meant he topped but maybe not as the other posters say he's not into anal.

So the one thing I think needs to be made clear. In the past he was a smoker. I don't know whether he still is. I am not trying to trash Ben's reputation. He's always been known as a stand up guy. I only bring it up because in a few cases back when I was hiring, I forgot to ask and was surprised by it. And some clients may be sensitive to second hand smoke.

And what exactly is a fire plug? Are y'all talking body shape. Or does it mean he 'spurts' profusely? Inquiring minds want to know.

Gman

I hired Ben a few years ago -- if he was a smoker, I couldn't detect it. And I'd like to join the chorus and add my compliments on his kissing. It's hard to meet guys who match my preference on kissing style, and his is a perfect match -- it's the Boyfriend Experience.

His ad lists him as a Top, and his interests include anal. I'd doublecheck though, if that's something you want, given the comments here.

Including anal is def a change for Ben.....his ad pics, however, have not changed.....he's dropped any hairy bod pics but most all of those smooth pics in his current ad have also been part of his pic portfolio for advertising for a number of years....(like I said earlier in this thread - I enjoyed (or as Victor Powers seems to like hearing "experienced") Ben in his natural fully hairy mode one time a number of years ago when my own biz had me stopping in Boston for a few days of corp meetings.....nice guy / hot man).

His ad lists him as a Top, and his interests include anal. I'd doublecheck though, if that's something you want, given the comments here.

As I noted above, I knew that he did not do anal going in so it was no big deal. I seem to recall that he allowed rimming on him (and in some way I can't imagine the whole experience would have resonated with me if not) but I would ask him if that is important to you. As for smoking, he did smoke then, however I could not tell OR if I could tell it did not matter because my first boyfriend was a smoker and for some reason smoking has always been linked with eroticism for me. Fucked up I know.

• 2 weeks later...

My two cents: After years away from Boston, I was back there earlier this year and saw Ben. The experience was even better than before. He is a great kisser, with me anyway, and was great at a sweaty, rough roleplay where he was the muscle sub. 100% safe, and nothing anal, but a great experience for me. I have always found him honest and interactive.

Archived