Fruit fucking?

marylander1940
This topic is 2296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Hot body. Huge cock. Delicious looking asshole! Blackey is certainly a turn-on!

The watermelon scene makes me think of the scene in the novel "Call Me By Your Name" (and less graphically in the movie) where Elio f**ks (jacks off using the inside of) a peach and promptly falls asleep, leaving the cum-filled peach on his nightstand so that when Oliver comes into his room later, Oliver grabs it and eats the peach and the cum inside it in front of Elio. Though it may sound a bit silly here, in the book it seems very sensuous to me.

TruHart1 :cool:

Edited by TruHart1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
CALL ME BY YOUR NAME

peach!

See my post above:

WOW!..

The watermelon scene makes me think of the scene in the novel "Call Me By Your Name" (and less graphically in the movie) where Elio f**ks (jacks off using the inside of) a peach and promptly falls asleep, leaving the cum-filled peach on his nightstand so that when Oliver comes into his room later, Oliver grabs it and eats the peach and the cum inside it in front of Elio. Though it may sound a bit silly here, in the book it seems very sensuous to me.

Edited by TruHart1