Bodybuilder Logan Lowe NYC

musclelover
This topic is 1931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take some of the listings at Flex4Cash with a grain of salt. I know the owner used to troll muscle sites and rentboy/rentmen and post guy's info on F4C as if they were a part of the site. Many guys had no clue their likeness/info was being used. On top of the fact some info was flat out wrong.

Edited by big-n-tall

• 7 months later...
Take some of the listings at Flex4Cash with a grain of salt. I know the owner used to troll muscle sites and rentboy/rentmen and post guy's info on F4C as if they were a part of the site. Many guys had no clue their likeness/info was being used. On top of the fact some info was flat out wrong.

Interesting I haven’t had a problem on the site. I did get the impression he trolled Instagram for guys. What probably is happening is scammers using other people’s pics. He gets rid of scammers pretty quickly but initial posting is pretty freewheeling.

I've been in contact with him. He sells his videos online. I wanted to buy some of his videos because, in addition to being hot, I thought I could use them to punch up my flexing for the contest stage. He was flattered when I told him what I wanted them for. But then he never followed through.

Edited by Rudynate

After years of trying unsuccessfully, recently met with Logan in NYC and it was amazing. Looking forward to doing again. Highly recommend if a sensual but straight bodybuilder experience is what you're looking for.

I like more interactive but I also like what you just mentioned. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After years of trying unsuccessfully, recently met with Logan in NYC and it was amazing. Looking forward to doing again. Highly recommend if a sensual but straight bodybuilder experience is what you're looking for.

Just a question, does he wear the mask for your one-on-one session as well?

Guest TheOtherGuy
Profile expired...

He seems to have disappeared altogether. I used to do cam shows with him and I haven’t seen him on Skype in ages.

• 8 months later...