Hairy cock?

JoshATX
This topic is 2463 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is preferred? Hair or no hair?? I'm a hairy guy all over and was curious about this topic. Any input would be great! Thank you

If your hairy, just be hairy... but if you have hair on your cock and balls I would suggest you shaving the pubic hair from your cock and it will look larger :) leave everything else hairy.

No question about it! Hair is back in fashion :D I always go for the hirsute man! I realize I'm probably in the minority on this subject.

Love your big bush by the way.

Don't you dare shave that beautiful bush! lol LOVE hairy men, and YOU look fantastic with it! =)

You don't shave, but trim for me please.

Agree. Natural hair all over but trim a little on the pubic area of hair is too long and unruly. I've met guys that even without trimming they look nice because it's very curly and looks tidy. I'm cool with that too.

Unless it's trick photography or lighting, your tallywacker looks plenty big as well as thick. I'd say leave your bush alone. Guys who pare the hair down there until it's almost gone look naked and under-done.

I'm also usually not that thrilled with overly short crew-cuts on top of the head either. It's one thing if you are losing your hair. And some guys like Ace Banner or @nate_sf look very good with the shaved head look. But if you aren't losing your hair, don't make it too too short. Hair (except in your ears, back, and nose) is very sensuous.

Gman

Hair for sure - to me the only place to wax or shave is the back or balls. Leave the pubes, pit hair and chest hair. My ideal is a hot clean shaven guy with blond hair and blue eyes, a full blond bush, hairy pits with blond chest hair. Love hairy blonds.

But I'll take a hairy ginger or a hairy brunette in a pinch!!!

They guys that most say omg no!!!! I love. Cause I think it's so masculine. Love hairy chests abs arms legs. Even bac and shoulders. And definitely crotch and ass. I would run my hands ove a body like that. On the other had,,, I'd do the same for a hairless guy too:D:p;)

I like hair when and where it grows naturally on guys... even in their backs~

I have other Clients who are naturally smooth all over... that's an entirely awesome experience in its own right... Natural hairy and Natiral smooth are super sexy and hot~

I'm less fond of "shaved" because of the chaffing and scruff burn that can come along with it...

I leave dermabrasion to the professionals who do skin peels~ ❤️

Tyger~

Tygerkink@yahoo.com

971.400.2633 (phone calls must be scheduled in advance thru texting or email. thx)

https://rent.men/AAATygerscentXXX

http://www.daddysreviews.com/venue/usa/oregon/tyger_portland

Dont care for "boys", so as a lot of others said, men should have hair. I just dont care for too much, a light trim is good.

I myself just recently did my first trim down there and I think things look better and I like the optical illusion of things looking a bit bigger! ;)

Archived