Asian Muscle Boys

Bucky
This topic is 1981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I just tried EvanB.

He is real, and he is amazingly beautiful. And he does the job very well. Although it was so hot a session that I finished really early. Then we cuddled and talked, but we ran out of things to say so I left early.

Nice apartment for incalks too.

Just so you know, he is just a little bit shorter than his RM ad claims.

My review will be submitted soon.

• 1 year later...
This TylerH (neeEvanB) must really like to travel. He's NYC based but currently in Bismark, ND. Last spring we crossed paths in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia but only by a single day so no time to meet. Now id he ever gets to Laredo TX . . . .

Bismark, ND? Visiting the raccoon national cemetery no doubt! BTW lmao @ the "maiden name" reference!

This TylerH (neeEvanB) must really like to travel. He's NYC based but currently in Bismark, ND. Last spring we crossed paths in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia but only by a single day so no time to meet. Now id he ever gets to Laredo TX . . . .

I think like someone else discussed elsewhere just uses ND as simply a location for RM. He is mostly in NY but does travel a lot.