411 on Arbus in San Francisco

Guest fm0322
This topic is 2032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest fm0322

I'm looking for massage in SF when I am there at the end of August. I keep seeing this guy https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/17165/ and he's definitely my type. I found a mention of him in an earlier post without any response?

Also other suggestions? I strongly favor Asian massage therapists. Thank you for your help.

• 11 months later...
Guest fm0322

I saw two masseurs last August when I was in SF. Both were stars. Karl Kang was amazing and I liked everything about the massage. For me, the neighborhood was a little sketchy but I’d go any time.

Arbus was more low key but equally enjoyable. Nice space for the massage. Good technique, not a clock watcher. Arbus is now at https://www.arbusmassage.com. I didn’t find his hair choice objectionable at all!

I cannot wait to see both of them again.

@ fm0322 - Arbus went thru many hair changes - just wasn’t into his longer style - haa haa. My taste or lack thereof. :p

His massage was very exciting.:D Lately, his schedule has been super limited due to school but he should be more free late August. Also, if you like a “spa like scented room” you’ll love his apartment. (It’ll definitely make you forget the stinky streets you’ll traverse to get to his place. Haa haaa)

Guest fm0322
@ fm0322 - Arbus went thru many hair changes - just wasn’t into his longer style - haa haa. My taste or lack thereof. :p

His massage was very exciting.:D Lately, his schedule has been super limited due to school but he should be more free late August. Also, if you like a “spa like scented room” you’ll love his apartment. (It’ll definitely make you forget the stinky streets you’ll traverse to get to his place. Haa haaa)

I apologize if I sounded judgmental about Arbus’s hair. My head is shaved, so I have a wide range of acceptance about hair length :-)

Also you are correct about the massage room. I forgot how much I liked the aromatherapy and feel of the space. I’m a neat freak so I am a little wary about dim lighting. Still an unforgettable experience that I hope to repeat soon.

I'm looking for massage in SF when I am there at the end of August. I keep seeing this guy https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/17165/ and he's definitely my type. I found a mention of him in an earlier post without any response?

Also other suggestions? I strongly favor Asian massage therapists. Thank you for your help.

I would give Karl Kang an A+. He still struggles a bit with English, but I’m sure you’re not visiting him for conversation!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...